Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Big Bang!

Kaboom!

It came to my attention that I might want to consider starting a blog... a great way to promote your work so I heard. Yeah! that sounds swell! I want to promote my stuff! What's that? It's free you say?! Perfect! So off I went frolicking through the webosphere to see what was out there...Conduct a little research if you will.
Yikes! It seems other people have heard this little tip and have their own little nooks of shameless self promotion, or what I'll henceforth refer to as "blogs"...
There must be at least a thousand people out there all over the world, writing about all sorts of stuff and apparently actually keeping up with it. Well, I guess that means I too will have to keep up with it, eh? Alrighty then. I will try. I really will. Because I know that there are people out there who will read this. At least 2! And by golly, I will not let them down! So what if they're family, that counts!

Really, I just want to share some ideas and info that I myself would be happy to stumble upon. Also, it's a great means of chronicling the development of our planned craft camp, Citizen Craft... This is a place where I will show you some things that I think are pretty neat, like DIY ideas and tutorials, recipes, neat stuff that you might like, music and books...And of course a little shameless self promotion thrown in for good measure. Mostly though, the gritty confessions of a crafty citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment